UTICA -- The annual Boilermaker Pasta Challenge was held Saturday at Mohawk Valley Community College.
At the challenge, teams of two pair up. One partner eats the pasta with a blindfold, and the other eats it without one.
It's a race to see which team finishes first.
There were 10 teams competing for dinner for two every month, for a year, from Carmella's Cafe.
Three-time pasta challenge winner Britney Whitney, and her partner Pam Mustee won this year's challenge.
NEWSCHANNEL 2 Meteorologist Reid Kisselback and Sports Anchor Alicia Daddario were also participants.
- WKTV participates in Boilermaker pasta challenge
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Call now to donate!
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Call 1-866-374-9588 to donate!
- Kids Heart Challenge postponed
- Participants refuel following Heart Run and Walk
- 45 new bricks added to Boilermaker Square
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Heart disease is a killer — call now to donate
- WATCH: Full WKTV coverage of the 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Poland seniors, first-graders participate in Indoor Heart Walk