UTICA, N.Y. – Hundreds of people turned out on Genesee Street in Utica Saturday morning to watch, drive and march in the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
It was a cold and blustery morning, but that didn't stop the local community from turning out to celebrate their Irish pride -- even if they're only "Irish" for one day out of the year.
In case you missed any of your favorite groups making their way down the parade route, we've got you covered. You can check out NEWSChannel 2's coverage of the parade in the videos above.
- WATCH: Full WKTV coverage of the 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- PHOTOS: 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade kicks off in Utica
- Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade set for 10AM Saturday
- Road closures, parking regulations for St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade road closures, parking restrictions in Utica
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman St. Patrick's Day