A 22-year-old girl from Westmoreland was selected to participate in the Special Olympics to represent Wisconsin, where she currently resides.
Rachael Fedor graduated from Westmoreland High School in 2015.
Fedor will play soccer in the Olympic games, which takes place in Seattle, Washington.
According to her family, she was born four months premature and has some learning disabilities, but that hasn't stopped her from chasing her dreams!
- Westmoreland native competes in 2018 Special Olympics
- Family members hold memorial service for Rome native, Jason Westcott
- Special Metals union workers still on strike
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Local singers prepare for a concert for a special cause
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Job Orders: April 2 - 6, 2018
- Job Orders: April 9 - 13, 2018
- Year in review: Biggest stories of 2018
- Utica City School District to place special patrol officers in elementary schools