(CNN) -- The House Intelligence Committee has at least two interviews scheduled Monday to kick off a packed week of witnesses in the panel's Russia probe. The committee is interviewing British music publicist Rob Goldstone, who arranged the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Trump campaign officials and a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, and Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former head of the Democratic National Committee, according to two sources familiar with the matter. Wasserman Schultz is of interest to the panel because the DNC paid a law firm that retained the services of Fusion GPS, an opposition research firm behind the controversial dossier containing allegations of Trump and Russian connections. She has denied having any knowledge of the matter. The committee is expected to interview Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-California, later in the wee, as well as hold two sessions in New York with Russian-American businessman Felix Sater, and Trump's former personal assistant Rhona Graff. The committee's top Democrat, California Rep. Adam Schiff, has accused the Republicans on the committee of rushing interviews in order to conclude the committee's Russia investigation at the end of the year.
(CNN) -- The House Intelligence Committee has at least two interviews scheduled Monday to kick off a packed week of w...
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 11:36 AM
Updated: Dec 18, 2017 11:36 AM
- URGENT - House panel to interview publicist Rob Goldstone, Rep. Wasserman Schultz on Monday
- Rep. Wasserman Schultz: Trump response to Florida recount 'grossly irresponsible'
- Trump to DOJ: Don't let Debbie Wasserman Schultz, aide, 'off the hook'
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- House Ethics panel is investigating Rep. Pat Meehan
- Actress Tanya Roberts is still alive, according to her publicist
- 3 times Howard Schultz saved Starbucks
- Veteran anchor Ed Schultz dies at 64
- Goldstone: I don't know if Trump Jr. told his father about meeting with Russians
Scroll for more content...