Hampton University students are raising their voices on social media.
They've said no one on campus is listening to their concerns of unsafe food and sexual assault complaints.
There are photos of alleged mold in dorm rooms and food on campus.
Students said issues are routinely brushed off and silenced by administration and now they're taking their frustrations to social media with #HUTownhall.
Students are sharing photos of what they say is molded food served at Hampton University's cafeteria.
There's also a video of a questionable object inside a serving tray.
Students are posting videos of poor living conditions inside of campus dormitories.
News 3's Aleah Hordges spoke with a student who feared being identified, but still shared her experience.
"I lived in a dorm last year I now live off campus, but there was mold in the shower. I have asthma and eczema. It was flaring up really bad. They would just come in and spray paint over the mold and spray Clorox over it and two weeks later it would still be there," the student said.
The student said sexual assault has been another problem happening across campus.
"People have reported it and things still haven't been getting done. I personally know people who've been assaulted by multiple people and these people are still walking around campus. They see their attackers on a daily basis," she said.
Hampton University responded to these student allegations.
They said because campus is surrounded by water, conditions tend to be favorable for mold, but when mold is reported it's immediately handled within 48 hours.
Regarding food complaints, the administration said the schools dining hall passed two inspections last month and the university refers all sexual assault cases to its Title IX Office where procedures in place to investigate.
- Students outraged over conditions at Hampton University, frustrations going viral after town hall meeting
- Student frustrations over conditions at university go viral
- Outrage as Chinese university tries to silence student #MeToo activist
- Trump's North Korea frustrations
- Drake meets his hit's viral dance creator
- NRA to participate in CNN town hall
- Frustrated Manafort emailed Gates: WTF?
- Brexit process frustrates UK residents
- Democrats outraged over Kavanaugh documents