Ahead of the upcoming NATO summit, leaders worry President Donald Trump may have a falling out with some of America's allies. CNN's Nic Robertson reports.
Posted: Jul 11, 2018 9:29 AM
Updated: Jul 11, 2018 9:48 AM
- Trump blasts NATO allies ahead of summit
- Trump unleashes on allies at NATO summit
- Allies concerned about Trump commitment to NATO
- Trump questions commitment to defend NATO allies
- Trump to NATO allies: Spend more on military
- Flake: 'We need to stick with' NATO allies
- Flake: NATO allies have a reason to be concerned
- Trump, ahead of UK & NATO summits, says Putin meeting may be the 'easiest'
- Fact-checking Trump's NATO claims
- NATO Fast Facts
Scroll for more content...