Paul Manafort has "breached" his plea agreement with the Justice Department by lying to the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller's office, prosecutors say.
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 9:37 AM
Updated: Nov 27, 2018 9:37 AM
- READ: Court filing accusing Manafort of lying
- Giuliani: Mueller accused Manafort of lying
- Read: Mueller filing on Manafort, Kilimnik
- READ: Paul Manafort's plea
- Giuliani says Mueller has accused Manafort of lying about Trump
- Court filing: Manafort lied after guilty plea
- Judge sets January hearing for Manafort lying allegations
- READ: The charges against Paul Manafort
- Court filing backs claim Manafort lied to investigators
- Trump declares war on Mueller as Manafort is accused of lying to DOJ
Scroll for more content...