Quentin Tarantino is a married man.
The director married his fiancée, Israeli singer and model Daniella Pick, Wednesday in Los Angeles, People reports.
Photos published by the magazine show, Pick, 35, in a white gown with a sweetheart neckline and tiara, while Tarantino, 55, donned a black suit.
The couple met in 2009, when Tarantino was promoting his film "Inglorious Basterds." They dated on and off since.
They got engaged in June 2017.
This is a first marriage for both.
- Quentin Tarantino got married
- Quentin Tarantino responds to Uma Thurman allegations
- Mandy Moore marries Taylor Goldsmith
- Man marries computer-generated hologram
- Surprise! Miranda Lambert got married
- 2 death row killers die in apparent suicides, San Quentin says
- Couple gets married on Mardi Gras float
- Amy Schumer marries chef Chris Fischer
- Married couple found dead inside home
- 'SNL' star Aidy Bryant is married