Actor Ken Berry, known for his roles in American TV comedies such as "F Troop" and "Mama's Family," died Saturday, according to a hospital spokesperson.
Berry, 85, died at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, California, according to Patricia Aidem.
Arts and entertainment
Celebrity and pop culture
Deaths and fatalities
Berry appeared in other classic TV series such as "The Andy Griffith Show," "Mayberry R.F.D" and "Fantasy Island, according to IMDb.
"I'm feeling so much love and gratitude for the affection and kindness expressed by Ken's friends and admirers. And to Susie Walsh, Ken's dear partner for the last 26 years, for bringing him laughter and devotion and care," Berry's ex-wife, Jackie Joseph-Lawrence, posted on Facebook.
- "Mama's Family" actor Ken Berry dies at 85
- Ken Berry on the evolution of 'Mama's Family'
- Muere Ken Berry, veterano actor de series de TV en EE.UU., a los 85 años
- Ken Starr: Kavanaugh respects precedent
- Nobel-winning novelist dies at 85
- Actor Burt Reynolds has died at 82
- Ken Jeong stops show to rescue fan
- Ken Starr: Kavanaugh's reputation is 'unblemished'
- Philip Roth, Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist, dies at 85
- V.S. Naipaul, Nobel-winning novelist, dies at 85