Actor Ken Berry, known for his roles in American TV comedies such as "F Troop" and "Mama's Family," died Saturday, according to a hospital spokesperson.
Berry, 85, died at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, California, according to Patricia Aidem.
Berry appeared in other classic TV series such as "The Andy Griffith Show," "Mayberry R.F.D" and "Fantasy Island, according to IMDb.
"I'm feeling so much love and gratitude for the affection and kindness expressed by Ken's friends and admirers. And to Susie Walsh, Ken's dear partner for the last 26 years, for bringing him laughter and devotion and care," Berry's ex-wife, Jackie Joseph-Lawrence, posted on Facebook.
- Ken Berry on the evolution of 'Mama's Family'
- "Mama's Family" actor Ken Berry dies at 85
- Trump's Roy Moore evolution
- Muere Ken Berry, veterano actor de series de TV en EE.UU., a los 85 años
- Ken Starr: Kavanaugh respects precedent
- The evolution of the saddle
- Rwanda's 'Mamas' help heal genocide's wounds
- Ken Jeong stops show to rescue fan
- Ken Starr: Kavanaugh's reputation is 'unblemished'
- The evolution of Trump and Cohen's relationship