Nicole Kidman is busy working on her latest project, "Fair and Balanced," about former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes.
Kidman, who plays ex-"Fox & Friends" co-host Gretchen Carlson, was spotted on the set wearing a pink suit and Carlson's signature blond bob.
21st Century Fox
Arts and entertainment
The film will tell the story of Ailes, who resigned in 2016 after allegations of harassment from several women at the network, including Megyn Kelly, whom Charlize Theron is playing.
But Carlson doesn't appear to be too happy about the casting or the film.
She tweeted: "This looks nothing like me & the script I've seen makes other people out to be heroes unjustifiably. Hard to see your own story faked. Unfortunately - Proves trumps claim of #FakeNews #Realstory."
The film is directed by Jay Roach and also stars Margot Robbie as Abby Huntsman, John Lithgow as Ailes, Alice Eve as Ainsley Earhardt and Allison Janney as Susan Estrich.
Ailes' downfall is also the subject of a documentary, "Divide and Conquer: The Story of Roger Ailes," which is in theaters and available on iTunes and Amazon.
Showtime is working on its own limited series about the former network executive. Kidman's longtime pal, Naomi Watts, is set to play Carlson, and Russell Crowe will play Ailes.
- Nicole Kidman transforms into ex-Fox News host Gretchen Carlson on the set of her new film
- Nicole Kidman: Marriage to Cruise protected me
- Nicole Kidman: Marriage to Tom Cruise protected me
- Nicole Kidman and more react to Golden Globe nominations
- Nicole Kidman in 'Destroyer' mostly just kills time
- Gretchen Carlson tapped as new chair of Miss America Organization
- Gretchen Carlson declines to rule out Senate run
- Gretchen Carlson turns spotlight on harassment victims outside of Hollywood
- Nicole Kidman says in SAG speech 'our careers can go beyond 40 years old'
- Nicole Kidman posts first look of Meryl Streep in 'Big Little Lies'