ROME – A Rome man is accused of having inappropriate contact with three underage girls, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Police arrested Dylan Shalna, 17, on Tuesday for alleged sexual encounters with the girls, who were 12, 14 and 15 years old. Shalna is charged with four counts of sexual misconduct, one count of second-degree sexual abuse, and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, all misdemeanors.
Oneida County Sheriff's Investigator Mark R. Chrysler began the investigation in July.
Shalna was transported to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office where he was processed and is awaiting arraignment at Centralized Arraignment Court located at the Oneida County Jail.
- Rome Police charge teen for sexual misconduct with three young girls
- Addressing sexual misconduct
- Kavanaugh denies new sexual misconduct charges
- Rome teen accused of sexually abusing child
- UPDATE: Rome Police find missing girl
- Dolgeville teen accused of sexually abusing young child
- Oneida man, already jailed on child porn charges, accused of sexually abusing young girl
- Top gossip editor accused of sexual misconduct
- Kavanaugh denies 2nd claim of sexual misconduct
- Young girl rescued from elevator shaft