WESTMORELAND – A Marcy man was injured in a two-car crash in Westmoreland last night, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Around 7:52 p.m. Monday, a two-car crash occurred at the intersection of Skinner Road and State Route 26 in the town of Westmoreland.
Deputies say 68-year-old Carlton Lane of Marcy was driving a 2013 Nissan Maxima northbound on State Route 26 when 57-year-old Randy Neal of Oneida, was driving a 2006 Chevy Colorado on Skinner Road.
Deputies say Neal stopped at the stop sign, but then went into the intersection without yielding the right-of-way to Lane. Lane was unable to avoid a collision, and his vehicle struck Lane’s front bumper area on the passenger side of his vehicle.
Neal was uninjured in the crash, and Lane suffered what appeared to be minor injuries. He was transported to St. Elizabeth Medical Center by COCVAC for further evaluation.
The Westmoreland Fire Department, Verona Fire Department and COCVAC assisted the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office at the scene.
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- 2-car crash in Westmoreland shuts down roadway
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 3 injured in 2-car crash on Commercial Drive
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- 2 injured in crash in Westmoreland
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- Three injured in Westmoreland accident
- Man critically injured in Westmoreland two-car crash