MARCY – A Remsen man was injured in a two-vehicle crash in Marcy Wednesday afternoon, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say around 5 p.m. Wednesday, 48-year-old Frank Getti of Remsen was driving a 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier eastbound on Old River Road near the intersection with Chaminade Road when 59-year-old Christopher Crolius of Boonville pulled out in front of Getti in his 2016 GMC Sierra, causing a collision between the two vehicles.
Getti was transported to the St. Luke’s Campus of the Mohawk Valley Health System by Kunkel Ambulance to be treated for leg and back injuries. Deputies say Crolius did not report any injuries.
Crolius was issued a traffic ticket for failure to yield the right of way, and he’s scheduled to appear in Marcy Town Court at a later date.
- 1 person hurt in 2-car crash in Marcy
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 2-car crash in Westmoreland shuts down roadway
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- 3 injured in 2-car crash on Commercial Drive
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 2-car crash outside Planet Fitness in north Utica
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy