KIRKLAND, N.Y. - A Clark Mills woman was critically injured following a car crash in Kirkland.
The crash happened around 8:30 p.m. along Kellogg Street. A section of road between Dawes Avenue and Route 12 was closed off for about two hours as crews investigated this crash.
Emergency crews said driver Mollie Mahoney, of Clark Mills, somehow lost control of her vehicle and hit a tree. Officials say she was trapped inside the vehicle, and had to be extriated with the "jaws of life."
She was transported to St. Elizabeth's Medical Center for treatment and then transferred to Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse.
Mahoney is listed in critical condition.
Officials say high speed appears to be a factor in the crash, but the investigation is ongoing.
No tickets hae been issued at this time.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call police at (315) 853-5627.
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- Kirkland woman accused of injuring child while disciplining them
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- Boil water advisory in Clark Mills, Westmoreland
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Man critically injured after Inlet snowmobile crash
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- Structure Fire Reported in Kirkland
- Clark Mills man facing multiple charges following burglary investigation
- Water main repair underway in Clark Mills' Tindal Manor District