UTICA, N.Y. - One person was being treated at St. Elizabeth Medical Center at MVHS Wednesday evening following a shooting along Steuben Street, near James Street, according to Utica Police officials.
Officers were dispatched to a home in the 1600 block of Steuben Street at 7:40 p.m.
Utica Police said one man was shot and was being treated for those injuries. Police couldn't elaborate on the victim's condition.
They also wouldn't say if a suspect was in custody as their investigation was still fresh.
- 1 person sent to Utica hospital following Steuben St. shooting
- Police ID Steuben Street shooting victim in Utica
- One person shot on Elizabeth St. in Utica
- Steuben judge resigns after dismissing DWI charge
- Shooting on St. Vincent Street in Utica sends two to the hospital
- UPDATE: 1 person killed in Utica shooting Wednesday night
- St. Vincent Street shooting suspect still at large in Utica
- 4 people without a home after fire in Steuben
- 1 man dead following rollover crash in Steuben
- Steuben auto shop a total loss following accidental fire