UPDATE-Utica Police confirmed the man who was hit on a scooter friday night, died on Saturday morning.
UTICA, N.Y. - Emergency crews responded to a crash on Utica’s east end late Friday afternoon where a car had hit a person on a scooter.
The crash happened at the intersection of Mohawk Street and South Street.
Utica Police officials said the person on the scooter suffered serious injuries. They were rushed to the hospital where they were listed in serious condition.
Authorities did not say if any tickets were issued or who was at fault. They were still investigating the crash.
Photo credit: Douglas Backer Jr.
- UPDATE: 1 man dead in accident involving scooter
- Police ID Utica man killed in crash involving motorized scooter
- Trump pardons ex-Cheney aide Scooter Libby
- 25-year-old dead in snowmobile accident
- What to do if you're involved in an accident
- UPDATE: Bronx man missing out of Delaware County found dead
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Update: police release names involved in Cedarville crash
- UPDATE : New Hartford crash confirmed to be a fatal accident
- UPDATE:Accident in Boonville shuts down Route 12 for hours