All 4,300 tickets for the $100,000 Miracle Drawing to benefit the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare have officially sold out.
One lucky winner will receive the $100,000 cash prize, and nine bonus prize packages will be awarded as well.
The drawing for the prizes will be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17.
- $100,000 Miracle Drawing tickets SOLD OUT!
- Tickets now on sale for CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing
- Less than 1,400 tickets left for $100,000 CMN Miracle Drawing
- Marcy woman wins CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing
- Winner of CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing to be drawn tomorrow
- Less than 900 CMN Miracle Drawing tickets left
- Children's Miracle Network Ticket Blitz Today!
- Megamillions ticket worth $3,000,000 sold in Boonville
- Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey
- 'Accio payday!' A rare Harry Potter book just sold for almost $100,000