The Archdiocese of New York has released a list of credibly accused clergy of abuse Friday afternoon.
Those named are accused of sexually abusing a minor or possessing child pornography, or who were the subject of a claim made to the Independent Reconciliation and Compensation Program (IRCP) that was deemed eligible for compensation.
The list includes only archdiocesan clergy, which consists of bishops, priests, and deacons who were incardinated in the Archdiocese of New York.
The issue is, the parishes in which the clergy were members of are not included with the names.
WKTV has included the full list below, and would like to know if any names stand out to you locally.
App users, please open the link to see the full list in your browser.
- 120 clergy named in 'credible abuse' accusations list by NY Archdiocese
- Syracuse Diocese to release list of clergy accused of sexual abuse
- NY clergy sex abuse may be sweeping but legal cases few
- Syracuse diocese announces compensation program for clergy sex abuse victims
- Syracuse Diocese to compensate clergy sex abuse victims
- Holland Patent school officials say 'no credible threat' after rumors of hit list
- Nearly 300 to be compensated for clergy abuse on Long Island
- 57 priests named in Syracuse Catholic Diocese child sexual abuse list
- 'Ball Circus' sculpture from NY mall listed on Craigslist
- Assured Information Security named to 'Cybersecurity 500' list