Summertime means family fun in the sun and a local signature staple of that fun is the Oneida County Fair!
This year marks the 130th anniversary of the Oneida County Fair! The Boonville Fair Association was incorporated in1888. This year’s theme is “Country Pride, County Wide!”
This year’s fair runs from Tuesday, July 24th to Sunday, July 29th. Fair gates open at 8:00a.m. every day. Free parking is available at Adirondack High School.
The big fair parade starts Tuesday at 7:00p.m. on Main Street in Boonville!
A complimentary pass to the New York State Fair will be given to everyone with their admission, while supplies last.
Regular Daily Admission:
Children 0-12: FREE
Adults 13 & Up: $5.00
Seniors 60 & Up: $3.00
Advance Sale Tickets:
Adult Day Pass: $4.00
Adult Fun Pass: $20.00 (For Unlimited Visits)
There will be family fun for everyone—food, games, entertainment, shows, truck and tractor pulls, a demolition derby, fireworks, rides, and much more!
The Fair Office is open Monday-Friday from 10a.m. to 4p.m. You can contact them at (315)-942-2251.
You can also check out the Oneida County Fair website here.
We will have full coverage of this year’s Oneida County Fair all throughout the week!
- 130th Anniversary of the Oneida County Fair
- Oneidas mark 25th anniversary of Turning Stone
- 131st annual Boonville-Oneida County Fair back for another season
- Rabies Clinics in Oneida County
- Oneida County Storm Damage Aftermath
- NEWSTALK: Oneida County Travel Guide
- NARCAN in Oneida County Jail
- Oneida County K9 Cero dies
- Oneida County Executive Candidates Debate
- Oneida Works job fair has 1,000 job openings