MARSHALL, N.Y. -- The Oneida County sheriff's office tells us that a 14-year-old boy from Sangerfield, was seen driving a stolen car, leading authorities on a lengthy pursuit.
The incident happened around 8:40 Wednesday night on Route 315 in the town of Marshall.
Sheriff's deputies saw a car with no license plates driving all over the road. The boy allegedly went off the road and drove through several farmers fields.
At one point, the kid drove head-on into an Oneida County sheriff's patrol vehicle. He eventually lost control of the vehicle, hit a number of trees and then came to a stop on its side.
No injuries were reported.
Due his age, his identity is not being released.
- 14-year-old steals car; police pursuit ensues, deputies say
- Police: Baby found after thieves steal car with child inside
- 14-year-old girl missing from Ilion found safe, police say
- Teen facing felony charges after leading police on pursuits, striking 3 trooper cars
- Man tries to carjack news crew, steals cop car
- Lowville man accused of sexually abusing 14-year old
- Video shows Florida officer hitting 14-year-old twice during arrest
- Amber Alert canceled; missing 14-year-old girl found safe
- Missing Rochester 14-year-old girl found, Amber Alert canceled
- 14-year-old missing in Rome found safe, returned home