A $4.5 million bridge rehabilitation project is compete along the New York State Thruway.
In all, 16 bridges were rehabbed in Herkimer, Oneida, Onondaga, and Ontario counties.
Project included joint replacements, partial depth repairs on substructures and infilling of piers.
The governor's office touted the project being completed on time and under budget.
- 16 bridges rehabbed along NYS Thruway
- NY Thruway bridge tolls amnesty program collects $1M-plus
- NY launches mobile app for Thruway travel
- Route 51 bridge rehab stage one detour begins
- Big pot bust on the Thruway
- Herkimer Zoning Board turns down Rehab Center
- NY governor: Bridge-naming backlash is 'personally hurtful'
- After nearly 3 decades, local Thruway worker continues taking tolls
- Crews respond to tractor trailer accident on the Thruway
- Multiple crashes close snowy Thruway east of Buffalo