UTICA, N.Y. -- Police say a 17-year-old male from Utica is facing charges after a shots fired incident.
Officials with UPD said this happened on Conkling Ave around 3:30 p.m. on Friday. When they got there, they found several shell casings and a vehicle that had been hit.
They said they went to a home on St. Vincent Street and spoke with the occupants and eventually were allowed inside. After a search, they found a .38 caliber handgun, possessed by Tyheim Holland, 17, of Utica.
He was charged with the following:
Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd (F)
Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd (F)
Criminal Possession of a Firearm (F)
- 17-year-old charged after Utica shots fired incident
- UPDATE: Three Utica men charged in shots fired incident in Utica
- Utica man charged in Cornhill shooting incident
- 2 Utica men charged following shooting, shots fired incidents overnight Sunday
- Verona man charged following Pizza Boys shots fired incident
- 2 Utica teens charged in shots fired investigation
- Utica teen pleads guilty to killing 17-year-old Stefan Medina
- Funeral arrangements set for 17-year-old Utica homicide victim
- Spike in shots fired incidents in Utica prompts increased police patrols
- Arrests made in Utica shots-fired investigation