UTICA, N.Y. -- A Utica man is facing multiple charges after police stopped to check on his disabled vehicle.
Ednan Salkic, 19 of Utica, was charged with the criminal sale of marijuana, which is a Class D felony, unlawful possession of marijuana, aggravated driving while ability impaired with a child passenger less than 16 years of age in the vehicle, and endangering the welfare of a child.
Police say their investigation found that Salkic and his 15-year-old female passenger had been driving around smoking marijuana together until the vehicle had mechanical issues.
He was transported to Whitestown for centralized arraignment court.
- 19-year-old facing charges for alleged 'high-ride' with 15-year-old
- 19-year-old dies after inhaling deodorant spray to get high
- Sex offender facing new charges for alleged child sexual abuse
- Morrisville woman facing felony charges for alleged welfare fraud
- Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending nude photos of herself to 15-year-old student
- Teenager pleads guilty to murder of 15-year-old friend
- Bike ride for Nancy
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Herkimer man facing list of charges after alleged assault, resisting arrest
- Longtime ride supplier Hawkins Amusement Rides closes business