ANNSVILLE – Several 10-wheel dump trucks caught fire at the Oneida County Department of Public Works in Annsville early Thursday morning, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say they received a call at 3:41 a.m. Thursday that two DPW trucks were fully engulfed with flames at the DPW location. Deputies say the two trucks were destroyed and a third one was damaged.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing, and deputies say more details will follow.
- 2 Oneida County DPW trucks destroyed by early morning fire
- Oneida County DPW prepared for potential flood
- Oneida police chief says fire at DPW lot appears suspicious
- Fire that destroyed DPW trucks in Annsville believed to be mechanical
- Early morning fire destroys Constableville home
- Salt truck replenishing city's supply tips over at Rome DPW
- Herkimer DPW to begin paving project today
- Oneida County offers 3 early voting locations
- UPD, DPW outline budget needs to Common Council finance committee
- Home under renovation completely destroyed after early morning fire in East Herkimer