Two Richfield men are facing charges in connection to larcenies in the town of Edmeston and the surrounding area, according to New York State Police.
Mitchell Sadlon, 34, and Justin Gage, 30, are each charged with felony second-degree burglary and misdemeanor petit larceny.
Police say that troopers received a complaint of a burglary on Louie Dickenson Road in Edmeston on July 2. The complaint said that several tools were stolen from a home that was under construction.
Police say they were able to finally “crack the case” using community sources to recover the stolen property.
Sadlon and Gage were arraigned in the Town of Hartwick Court and then sent to the Otsego County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond.
- 2 Richfield men charged in connection to larcenies in the Edmeston area
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor
- Car Larcenies in Rome
- 2 men accused of burglarizing Richfield Springs liquor store
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- Richfield Springs man arrested on child porn charges
- Edmeston man charged after 27 cows found dead at dairy farm
- Veterans honored at Richfield Springs Central School
- Woman arrested on charges of Forgery and Grand Larceny
- 3 men charged in connection to Fort Plain homicide