UTICA – A two-car crash occurred at Riverside Center in north Utica Wednesday afternoon when one car slammed into the exterior wall of Planet Fitness.
The accident occurred around 2 p.m. Wednesday, and the Utica police and fire departments responded.
Police say the cause of the crash was that one of the drivers hit the gas pedal instead of the brake. They say nobody was seriously hurt.
- 2-car crash outside Planet Fitness in north Utica
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 2-car crash in Westmoreland shuts down roadway
- New Hartford Planet Fitness begins moving process
- 3 injured in 2-car crash on Commercial Drive
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 1 person hurt in 2-car crash in Marcy
- New Fitness Mill site approved for Utica