UTICA – The southbound lanes of the Utica North-South Arterial near Lomond Place were shut down due to an accident this morning.
The two-car crash occurred on Route 8 South near Lomond Place, just under the overpass.
Officials on scene tell us that no one was hurt in the crash, but it did halt traffic during the late morning commute. All lanes have since been reopened to traffic.
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 2-car crash in Westmoreland shuts down roadway
- UPDATE: Traffic flowing again after 2-vehicle Arterial crash
- 3 injured in 2-car crash on Commercial Drive
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 1 person hurt in 2-car crash in Marcy
- 2-car crash outside Planet Fitness in north Utica
- UPDATE: 21-year-old man in critical condition after Arterial crash