APALACHIN, N.Y. (AP) - Police say two Pennsylvania men have been charged with murder after a man was fatally shot during a home invasion in upstate New York.
State Police Capt. Scott Heggelke says Friday that 40-year-old Curtis Cuttino and 46-year-old Michael McVicker, both from York, Pennsylvania, were arrested Thursday. They were charged with killing 32-year-old Brian Argro in Apalachin (ap-ah-LAY'-kin), near the Pennsylvania border.
Heggelke says a woman acquaintance of Agro called 911 shortly before 6 a.m. Thursday and told police two intruders had shot him. No motive has been disclosed.
The suspects are being held in the Tioga County Jail. It could not be determined if they have lawyers to comment.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 2 charged in upstate New York home invasion shooting
- Invasive insect spotted twice in upstate New York
- Upstate New York bobsledder headed to Olympics
- Upstate NY man charged in shooting during road rage incident
- Jackpot elusive for 3 new upstate New York casinos
- Florida man jailed after fleeing police in upstate New York
- Boy, 7, dies in upstate New York house fire
- Upstate New York remains gripped in bone-chilling cold
- Judge has fatal heart attack in upstate New York courtroom
- Soldier from upstate New York dies in Afghanistan combat