DEWITT, N.Y. (AP) — Police say two employees have been shot and killed during a robbery at an upstate New York restaurant.
The Syracuse Post-Standard reports that the victims were shot around 1 a.m. Saturday during a robbery at a Chili’s restaurant in DeWitt, outside of Syracuse.
DeWitt police say one employee died at the scene and the second died at a local hospital.
Police have not yet arrested a suspect.
The restaurant normally closes at midnight on Fridays, according to its website.
- 2 employees fatally shot during robbery at Syracuse-area restaurant
- Police: 2 teens shot, wounded in Syracuse
- Lockheed Martin to hire 200 new employees in Syracuse, Owego
- Teen pleads guilty to fatal hit-and-run in Syracuse
- VIDEO: Syracuse police chief addresses fatal I-690 crash
- Boeheim returns to Syracuse bench after fatal accident
- Syracuse police: Man stole truck, hit vehicles before being shot
- Police: 12-year-old Syracuse boy dies after being shot
- Syracuse man shot after allegedly charging police officers with hatchet
- Area restaurants come to the rescue