HERKIMER – Two women are facing drug charges following a months-long investigation, according to the Herkimer Police Department.
On Dec. 13, 30-year-old Tiffany Locash was arrested and charged with two counts of felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance for allegedly selling heroin.
On Jan. 9, 30-year-old Brittny Betti of Ilion was charged with two counts of felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance for allegedly selling cocaine.
Police say the arrests were the result of a three-month-long investigation.
Locash was arraigned and sent to the Herkimer County Jail on $15,000 bail or $30,000 bond. Betti was arraigned and sent to the Herkimer County Jail on $7,500 bail or $25,000 bond.
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges
- 2 facing drug charges in Herkimer
- 3 facing drug charges after months-long investigation in Oneida, Herkimer counties
- Herkimer man facing felony charges after admitting to burglaries
- Former Herkimer County DMV employee facing felony charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 3 facing drug charges in Rome
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges following Bleecker Street search