ROME – Two people were hospitalized following a car-pedestrian accident in the city of Rome last night, according to the Rome Police Department.
Police say around 8 p.m. Thursday, Jacob Pope and Amanda Vanhoven were crossing Black River Boulevard in the area of Fort Stanwix when they were struck by a car.
Pope and Vanhoven were rushed to St. Elizabeth Medical Center, and both are listed in stable condition.
Police say that no tickets are being issued at this time.
- 2 hospitalized following car-pedestrian crash in Rome
- Car crashes through Rome storefront
- Car Larcenies in Rome
- Vienna car-pedestrian crash leads to severe injury and arrest
- Rome school bus, police car involved in crash
- Rome fire survivors released from hospital
- Clinton man killed in car-pedestrian accident on Thruway
- Hamilton College student injured in car-pedestrian accident
- 3 children dead, 1 hospitalized after Rome fire
- Rome Memorial Hospital enacts emergency preparedness plan due to threat