MARCY – Two people were injured in a two-vehicle crash in Marcy Sunday evening, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say around 6:40 p.m. Sunday, 63-year-old Karen Fransman of Stittville was driving her 2016 Toyota northbound on Stae Route 291 in Marcy as 19-year-old Malcolm Webb of Rome was driving his 2008 Chevrolet pickup truck eastbound on Mill Street, with a front-seat passenger. Deputies say Webb failed to yield the right-of-way at the intersection of Mill Street and State Route 291, and he struck Fransman’s vehicle.
Fransman and Webb were both transported to the St. Luke's Campus of the Mohawk Valley Health System by Kunkel Ambulance, where they were treated for minor injuries.
Webb was issued a traffic summons for Marcy Town Court at a later date.
The Stittville Fire Department also assisted the Sheriff’s Office at the scene.
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- Four injured in Marcy two-car crash
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- One injured, one ticketed in Marcy car accident
- Crews battle Marcy house fire
- Deputies: 2 females fled from Marcy crash that left several injured
- 1 person hurt in 2-car crash in Marcy
- UPDATE: Crews respond to 2 separate crashes in Marcy area
- One killed in two-car crash in Marcy
- Rollover crash causes traffic delays on Route 49 in Marcy