WESTMORELAND, N.Y. - Two people were rushed to the hospital following a two car head-on crash in Westmoreland Monday evening.
The crash happened at the intersection of Route 5 and Kitchen Gulf Road in Westmoreland shortly after 6:00 p.m.
At least two people were injured in the accident and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital. Officials on the scene said their injuries were non-life threatening.
The two cars involved in the crash were badly damaged. Both vehicles' windshields were smashed in.
A representative with the Westmoreland Fire Department said they are still investigating the cause of the accident.
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- 2 injured in crash in Westmoreland
- Man critically injured in Westmoreland two-car crash
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- 2-car crash in Westmoreland shuts down roadway
- Tow truck operator injured in Westmoreland hit-and-run
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House