NEW YORK (AP) - Authorities say an unidentified man could be responsible for four separate stabbing attacks in the New York City subways that have left two people dead. New York police say the assaults happened between Friday morning and early Saturday. Authorities believe all four victims were homeless. Police are searching for a man they suspect could be behind all of the attacks. They are reviewing subway security camera footage to try to find him. All four stabbings occurred along the A subway line. The department has deployed an additional 500 officers into the subway system throughout the city as a safety measure.
Authorities say an unidentified man could be responsible for four separate stabbing attacks in the New York City subways that have left two people dead.
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 10:28 AM
- 2 killed, 2 injured in NYC subway stabbing attacks
- Police seek attacker in hate-crime NYC subway assault
- Juvenile suspect arrested after college student fatally stabbed in NYC
- NYC mayor says 8 dead in bike path terror attack
- NYC rally condemns attacks on people of Asian descent
- Subway bomb suspect charged
- Weather severely hampers NYC air travel
- Islamic State cooperator sentenced in NYC
- Central New Yorkers participate in NYC Stairclimb
- NYC mayor: Hospitals need more supplies
Scroll for more content...