ROME – Two people are facing drug charges following a no-knock search at a residence in Rome, according to the Rome Police Department.
Police say just before 9 a.m. Thursday, Rome police and members of the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office executed a no-knock search warrant at 1115 Cedarbrook Dr. in Rome.
During the search, detectives seized a quantity of cocaine, marijuana, digital scales and cash from the residence. Two residents were then taken into custody and charged.
Rickey Jackson, 42, is charged with felony fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Desiree Jackson, 35, is charged with misdemeanor seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Police say the investigation is ongoing and further charges are pending.
- 2 people facing drug charges following search in Rome
- 3 facing drug charges in Rome
- Rome man faces drug related charged following raid
- 2 facing felony drug charges following Bleecker Street search
- Utica man facing list of drug charges following apartment search
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 2 facing drug charges in Herkimer
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges