NEW HARTFORD – Two people were hospitalized following a one-car crash in New Hartford on Thursday night, according to the New Hartford Police Department.
Police say around 10:45 p.m. Thursday, 21-year-old Katelyn Rycraft was driving on Oneida Street, just south of the Utica city line, when the vehicle left the road and struck a utility pole.
Rycraft and her passenger, 24-year-old John Rivera of New Hartford, were both transported to local hospitals to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say the cash is still under investigation.
The Willowvalle Fire Department and Edwards Ambulance assisted police at the scene.
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in New Hartford
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- Oneida man killed in 1-car crash
- Sauquoit man killed in 1-car crash in Litchfield
- Sauquoit woman injured in 1-car crash in Marshall
- Clinton man injured in 1-car crash in Verona
- Rome woman injured in 1-car crash in Lee
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- UPDATE: Police release names of 3 people killed in 1-car crash on Thruway in Verona