NEW HARTFORD – Sangertown Square mall in New Hartford has lost two of its eateries, including the mall's only sit-down restaurant.
Kraze Burgers and Café Wasabi were owned by the same people, and both restaurants closed their doors over the weekend.
Sangertown Square has since removed both of the restaurants from its website.
Kraze Burgers opened at the mall in 2016, and Cafe Wasabi had just opened within the last couple months.
Kraze Burgers has closed all four of its locations, which include a restaurant at Destiny USA in Syracuse, and restaurants in Maryland and Virginia.
NEWSChannel 2 is aware of concerns circulating on social media regarding the closures, and we have reached out to both local and federal authorities who could not confirm any illegal activity at either of these businesses.
- 2 restaurants close at Sangertown mall
- Sensory Santa at Sangertown Mall
- New bowling alley, restaurant coming to Sangertown Square Mall
- New restaurant Green n Wave opens in Sangertown Square Mall
- Donating to our vets at Sangertown Mall
- Sangertown Square Mall now providing free WiFi
- Dyslexia Demo at Sangertown
- 5 facing charges following fight at Sangertown Square Mall
- Pinz opens at Sangertown Square
- Sensory Santa visits Sangertown Square