UTICA, NY -- A man was shot in the leg while walking in Utica Thursday night.
Around 11:15 p.m., a man walked into St. Elizabeth Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the leg.
Police say the man was on foot at the time along Kossuth Avenue and the South Street area, when he heard gunfire and was shot in the leg.
An officer found shell casings in the 1000 block of Kossuth Ave.
The man was rushed to a Syracuse hospital with injuries not considered to be life-threatening.
WKTV will have more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Man walking on Kossuth Avenue shot in leg, investigation underway
- One shot near the corner of Kossuth Avenue and South Street
- UPD not ruling Kossuth Avenue death as suspicious
- Shots fired on Churchill Avenue
- Man found dead on Kossuth Avenue in Utica was battling addiction
- UPD investigating body found behind a building on Kossuth Ave.
- Movin' Mondays: Alphabet Legs
- Man injured in Utica assault, investigation underway
- NEW INFORMATION: Male shot in leg on Clinton Place
- NEW INFORMATION: Male Shot in the leg on Saratoga Street