UTICA- Saturday morning, hundreds gathered for the 21st annual Ted Moore 5K.
The run and walk are held in honor of a former Mohawk Valley Community College Professor, Ted Moore, whose life was taken by a drunk driver.
It also helps raise awareness of the dangers of drinking and driving. Proceeds from the event go to an MVCC Scholarship fund in Ted Moore's name, and a portion of them are also dispersed to organizations throughout the area whose mission is drug and alcohol abuse prevention and treatment.
- 21st Annual Ted Moore 5K
- Ilion community holds annual 5k race
- Mug Club: 5th Annual Veterans 5K Run/Walk
- Bridgewater hosts 5th annual Believe 271 5K road race
- Ted Moore Run/Walk raises awareness about the dangers of drinking and driving
- The Village of Dolgeville comes alive at 21st Annual Violet Festival
- Captain George Wood Memorial 5K
- Democratic primaries in 19th, 21st Congressional Districts today
- Tedra Cobb unofficially wins 21st Congressional District Democratic primary
- Republican Stefanik wins 3rd term in 21st Congressional District