TRENTON, N.Y. -- The 22-year-old victim in a crash in the town of Trenton last week has died from his injuries in the crash.
State police say Erick Ward was speeding on Powell Road, near Glass Factory Road late on December 11.
His pickup truck went off the road, re-entered the road, and went off the road again. The vehicle then struck a tree.
Ward was airlifted to a Syracuse hospital, and succumbed to his injuries on Tuesday, December 18.
Relatives and friends are invited to pay their respects on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at McGrath, Myslinski, Karboski & Nunn Funeral Home, on French Road in Utica.
Funeral services will begin immediately follow the calling hours.
Remembrances in Ward's name may be made to Holland Patent EMT's or Mercy Flight.
- 22-year-old Trenton crash victim dies from injuries
- 22-year-old seriously injured in Trenton crash
- Trenton Falls Open
- Man who died during Trenton farm fire identified
- Trenton home destroyed by fire
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash
- At least 1 person airlifted to hospital following Trenton crash
- Crews have difficulty finding Trenton crashes involving multiple vehicles
- Fire crews kept busy battling Trenton blaze