SALISBURY – Three Herkimer County teens are facing felony charges after they were allegedly found with burglarized items, according to New York State Police.
Nineteen-year-old Anthony Randall of Cold Brook, a 16-year-old from Salisbury and a 17-year-old from Dolgeville are each charged with felony third-degree burglary. Police did not identify the other two teens due to their age.
Police say that several items believed to be taken during burglaries were recovered by state police in Herkimer. The items included numerous tools and two small motorcycles.
Police say the property is believed to have been taken from victims in the town of Salisbury or the Fairfield area, but the victims are unknown. If you believe you may be a victim and you’re missing property, you’re asked to call state police at 315-866-7275.
- 3 Herkimer County teens accused of burglary; police searching for victims
- UPDATE: Police ID victim, driver in fatal Herkimer crash
- State police searching for runaway teen in Madison County
- Herkimer man accused of violating order of protection, threatening police
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Water rescue in Herkimer County
- Herkimer woman accused of bringing drugs into Oneida County Jail
- Herkimer man accused of possessing cocaine inside county jail
- A Herkimer County kennel responds to accusations of neglect
- Herkimer man accused of rummaging through vehicles