ROME – Three people are facing felony drug charges after a search at a motel in Rome led to the discovery of cocaine and other drug materials, according to the Rome Police Department.
James Williams IV (AKA Dizzy), 25; Sharice Whaley, 24; and Nathaniel Parry, 23, are each charged with two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
On Thursday, Jan. 25, Rome police executed a search warrant in Room 4 at the Adirondack 13 Pines Motel, located at 7353 River Rd., Rome. Police say they found and seized more than 3.5 ounces of cocaine, a quantity of U.S. currency, digital scales, packaging material and other drug paraphernalia.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and the Rome Police Department’s Patrol Division assisted the Rome Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit with the investigation.
- 3 facing drug charges in Rome
- Rome man faces drug related charged following raid
- 2 people facing drug charges following search in Rome
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 2 facing drug charges in Herkimer
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges
- Rome man facing charges following a multi-agency investigation
- 5 women facing charges in Utica, Rome welfare fraud investigations