Three additional people have been charged in connection to the robbery and double homicide at Chili’s Grill & Bar in DeWitt over the weekend, according to the DeWitt Police Department.
Around 1 a.m. Saturday, emergency crews responded to Chili’s where two employees, 29-year-old Kristopher Hicks and 37-year-old Stephen Gudknecht, were found dead of gunshot wounds.
William Wood Jr., 32, of Syracuse, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of first-degree murder, and police said his primary motive was believed to be robbery. Now, police say three additional arrests have been made.
On Wednesday, 47-year-old Ronald Green of Syracuse was charged with two counts of second-degree murder and one count of endangering the welfare of a child. Police say he was the getaway driver and drove Wood out to Fulton following the incident, and he also had his two-year-old child in the car at the time.
Tracy Brown, 53, of Syracuse, was arrested Thursday night and she is also charged with two counts of second-degree murder. Police say she provided the gun to Wood in exchange for money from the robbery.
Ryan Brown, 30, of Syracuse, was arrested Thursday night and charged with second-degree hindering prosecution, and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Police say he was in the car with Wood when it traveled from DeWitt to Fulton, and he was also found to be in possession of heroin.
CNYCentral reports that Tracy Brown is Ryan Brown's mother.
- 3 more people charged in connection to double homicide at Chili's
- Fifth person charged in double homicide at Chili's
- Prosecutor: Chili's double homicide suspect sought to kill 2 more
- Harried Housewife: Loaded Chili
- 3 men charged in connection to Fort Plain homicide
- UPDATE: Otsego County sheriff provides more details on double homicide
- Jury selection starts in NY man's double homicide trial
- Loved ones, community remember Utica double homicide victim
- 2 Suspects Charged With Quadruple Homicide
- Double homicide suspect: 'I chopped her up, I chopped up the landlady too'