WHITESBORO, N.Y. -- The Greater Utica Chamber of Commerce honored their Business Person of the Year Thursday night.
The award for 2019 was given to Harold “Tom” Clark Jr.
CLark is the president of Mac-Clark Restaurants and the chairman of Adirondack Bank.
His company owns 24 McDonald’s franchise restaurants within Oneida and Herkimer counties.
He says it feels great to be honored, but it’s also a real reflection of all the people that he works with.
"It makes me feel really good. I see a lot of friends. I see a lot of people that I work with and it's just great that they are all here. I've been a McDonald's franchisee for 41 years; I've been involved in the bank for 25 years," said Clark.
This is not the first honor Clark has received; he has also received several awards for his involvement with McDonald’s children's charities.
Additionally, he has donated to several organizations throughout the community.
- 33rd annual Business Person of the Year honored
- Mug Club: 33rd Annual Ilion Days
- Tom Sinnott honored as Utica Chamber's Business Person of the Year
- Nominations for Business Person of the Year now being accepted
- Local community honors MLK at annual luncheon
- Masonic Care Community honors veterans with annual celebration
- Multiple local coaches, players receive annual BCANY honors
- City of Rome holds annual Honor America Day Parade.
- Whitesboro honors veteran with annual parade down Main Street
- 'The Silence Breakers' are Time's Person of the Year