A Norwich company is moving forward with an expansion project thanks to $4 million from New York State.
Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul visited Unison Industries today to announce that the $30 million project will lead to the creation of 76 new jobs over the course of five years.
Unison Industries conducts manufacturing, research and development for the aerospace sector.
"People in here act and operate like a family,” said Dan Ketchum, plant leader for Unison Industries. “A lot of brothers and sisters, and aunts and uncles, and moms and dads work here at the plant. It's a family outside of here and a family inside here. To be able to grow together like that is truly phenomenal.”
The expansion project is expected to be complete at the end of 2021.
- NY Lt. Gov. visits Norwich company to announce $30M expansion project
- NY awards nearly $30M for Mohawk Valley water infrastructure improvements
- NY Gov. Cuomo announces anti-discrimination initiatives
- $30M in state funding available for electric grid projects
- Lt. Gov. highlights manufacturing businesses in Central New York
- NY nixes natural gas pipeline expansion permit
- Gov. Cuomo to visit Rome Thursday for business announcement
- The Great Race coming through Norwich
- LIVE: Gov. Cuomo's announcement in Rome
- Norwich parent accused of making terroristic threat against middle school