The Oneida County Board of Elections is extending their office hours throughout the next month for people who need to get an absentee ballot for Election Day on November 7.
If you still need to register to vote, the deadline to register to be eligible to vote on November 7 is Friday, October 13. The Board of Elections is located at 321 Main Street #3 in Utica.
The Board of Elections' extended hours for the next month will be:
- Tuesday, October 24 - 4:30-7 p.m. (321 Main St 3rd Floor)
- Thursday, October 26 4:30-7 p.m. (321 Main St 3rd Floor)
- Saturday, October 28 9-12 p.m. (321 Main St 3rd Floor)
- Tuesday, October 31 - 4:30-7 p.m. (321 Main St 3rd Floor)
- Thursday, November 2 - 4:30-7 p.m. (321 Main St 3rd Floor)
- Saturday, November 4 - 9-12 p.m. (321 Main St 3rd Floor)
If you have questions, you can call the Oneida County Board of Elections at 315-798-5765.
- Oneida Co. Board of Elections extends office hours before November election
- Herkimer Co. Board of Elections to extend office hours before Election Day
- Election Day 2017: Oneida County races
- New officers elected to Utica City School Board
- Utica School Board final election results
- Oneida County legislators consider pay increase for 4 elected officials
- Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol announces re-election bid
- 2018 Primary Election Results
- Longtime Westmoreland firefighter elected to FASNY Board of Directors
- Galimo, new Democratic Commissioner for Board of Elections