ONEONTA – An Oneonta woman is facing a felony charge after she was allegedly found to be driving a stolen vehicle with a suspended license, according to New York State Police.
On October 21, troopers stopped a 2012 Chevrolet Impala on State Route 23 in the town of Oneonta. Police say an investigation found that 27-year-old Morgan Disano was driving a car that had been reported stolen to the New York City Police Department, and she also had several suspensions on her license.
Disano was arrested and charged with felony third-degree criminal possession of stolen property and other traffic violations. She was arraigned in the Town of Oneonta Court and sent to the Otsego County Jail on $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond.
Disano is scheduled to reappear in court on November 16.
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- Morrisville woman facing felony charges for alleged welfare fraud
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- Utica man facing felony charges for allegedly possessing an illegal stimulant
- Jussie Smollett arrested and faces a felony charge for allegedly filing false police report
- Camden man charged with 2 felonies after allegedly hitting woman with tire iron
- Teen facing felony charges after leading police on pursuits, striking 3 trooper cars
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges following Bleecker Street search