NEW HARTFORD – A Utica man is facing charges for allegedly committing lewd acts in public, according to the New Hartford Police Department.
Stephen Kuznia, 63, is charged with three counts of public lewdness, and police say additional charges are possible.
On several dates over the past three months, New Hartford police responded to numerous parking lots off of Commercial Drive for reports of a man committing lewd acts while sitting in his vehicle. An investigation into the incidents led police to identify Kuznia as the suspect, and he was arrested today.
The Utica Police Department assisted in the investigation.
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Utica firefighter fired following lewd act allegations
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act against female coworker
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Motions adjourned in lewd act case against former Utica firefighter
- Former Utica firefighter sentenced in lewd act case
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act toward female coworker ordered to submit DNA sample
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act agrees to submit DNA sample
- Judge drops 1 charge against Utica firefighter accused of lewd act