ROME – The Rome Police Department is investigating a stabbing that occurred early this morning.
Officers were called to the 100 block of Bouck Street just after 2 a.m. Police say a man in his late thirties was stabbed in the lower abdomen and leg, and he walked to a nearby home to call 911.
The victim was rushed to St. Elizabeth Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are not yet releasing the victim’s name or the name of the person they believe stabbed him.
- Rome police investigating early morning stabbing
- Utica Police investigating an early Saturday morning shooting
- Rome Police investigating possible strong armed robbery
- Police investigate stabbing in downtown Utica apartment
- Early morning fire at Heidelberg Bread under investigation
- Investigation by Rome police leads to drug bust
- Rome police investigating medication theft at Dunkin Donuts
- Rome police knew of national threats going into AIS investigation
- Rome police continue investigation into South James Street fire
- Police seek public help in Rome vandalism investigation